Applications are currently ongoing at McDonald’s Restaurants for the position of an overnight crew member in Surrey, British Columbia in Canada. McDonald Restaurant is looking for people who has interest in satisfying careers in the food service industry with competitive salary and other benefits. People interested in growing and advancing. People who has a lot to offer. If you are that person, send in your applications and join a great team of people in McDonald. Successful candidates will work in the kitchen as cooks or in customer service as cashiers. See below for further details.
- Location: Surrey, BC Canada
- Position: Overnight Crew Member – 10PM-6AM
- Employer: McDonald’s Restaurants
- Job type: We consider both full-time and part time flexibility
- Applicant must have a wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
- Must be energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Applicant must be able to use proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Must be able to help support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Ability to promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- A fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression and a good team player.
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
How to apply:
To apply, visit: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/McDonaldsCanada/743999680052045-overnight-crew-member-10pm-6am