Canada is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Factory labourer to join many organizations. We are searching for an enthusiastic full time candidate who enjoys the challenges that satisfying our customers each day brings willing to do some general labour tasks.
- Plan work assignments to meet customer and business requirements.
- Proactively work to improve our logistics processes and ability to independently use Hand tools like Hammer, Tape measure etc.
- Responsible for inventory management, checking glass types, shipping and receiving.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Clean the warehouse and load trucks when required.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Physical warehouse manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate in English and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Active listening skills to understand issues and work with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions
- Ability to ask good questions to clarify and ambiguities.
- Good judgment ability to analyze and make decisions to determine the best resolutions of different glass types.
- Excellent attention to detail to avoid errors or customer disappointments before Doors or Windows are shipped.
- Freshers and Experienced Individual.
- Familiarity with using Hand tools like Tape Measure an Asset.
Our organization is committed to continuous learning.
Job Type: Full-time
Follow this link to Apply Now – http://ca.indeed.com/Factory-Worker-jobs-in-Canada